Friday, October 23, 2009

Remember.

In keeping with the theme, I'm going to be a bit more vulnerable with you. A friend directed me to this song (Remember by Tim Hughes) as I've been spending some time praying over some things. I decided to learn it...and record it in the process.

In light of it all, He is all and in all, and utterly worthy of our worship.

In our highs and our lows, He is unchanging. We join Him in His suffering, and He makes us more like Him. God, give us the courage to do that. May we know Your joy.

Today I was reminded of His faithfulness in that He has been calling me into a place of great need for Him. Lovely dependence. It's the kind of dependence that looks like a child flopping into the lap of a father--the Father. He is asking me to be still and to rest in Him.


So, here's Take 1 (aka, me being vulnerable with you) :
P.s. Guitar's a wee bit out of tune--couldn't find the tuner. Just go with it ;)



Lyrics:

Ill remember You
Ill remember what You did
Remembering the cross
Remembering the price You paid
Ill remember You

No ones ever loved me quite like You do
No ones ever loved me quite like You
Jesus For Your glory I will tell the story of the cross

I will sing of You
I will sing of what You did
The stone lies rolled away
Nothing but an empty grave

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah for the cross

-Tim Hughes 

No comments: