Monday, May 9, 2011

In a Field With Trees

On March 12, 2011, I became a fiance when my Dave asked me to marry him in a beautifully crafted tree house--perfectly situated in a lovely field full of trees!!! Since things have been pretty hectic with my last semester of school, I'll post about that ASAP.  Until I can follow through with that, I'll more than gladly show you two sneak peak shots from two amazingly talented, easy-going photographers I get to call friend and now new friend :). Thank you, Rosina and Sarah. We're so excited and thankful that you're going to be there for our wedding! Just looking at these pictures makes me giddy! 


I'll be sure to post more about the ahhh-mazing e-shoot experience once the other pictures are ready to go!


'Til then:


a la Sarah:
 a la Rosina: 




I CANNOT wait to see what kind of wonderfulness they come up with! 


To be continued... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz - SO excited for you!! These pictures of you and your man are lovely, and exactly you :) Marriage is amazing!

-Christina McLennan